There are at least two popular methods of installing a theme into WordPress:
- Using the built-in Installer
- Manually uploading the theme
The first thing you will need to do is to download the theme to your desktop which will be the file "celestial_free.zip".
Using the Installer
Once you unzipped the package, you will need to log into your site's admin area (dashboard as WordPress calls it).
- Go to Appearance >> Themes
- When on the themes page, clickon the "Install Themes" tab
- Click on the text link "Upload", browse for the celestial_free.zip and then click "Install Now"
- Once uploaded and it's installed, click "Activate" and then you're done!
For most people, you won't be using this method but is available as an alternative.
- Unzip the celestial_free.zip file to your desktop
- Open your FTP program
- Find the unzipped folder "celestial_free" and make sure the theme files are inside that and not a double folder named the same. If there is, then upload the folder that has the theme files showing in it.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard >> Appearance >> Themes >> Manage Themes tab
- Find the Celestial theme and click "Activate"
When you've activated your theme, you should see this in the admin area: