Before you install Encase Lite, it’s important to know a few things before you begin.
- With this theme, you get a lot of files and folders within the downloaded package that may seem confusing as to what each one is for. We recommend taking some time to explore the contents so that you will have an idea of what is included.
- We are also on the assumption that you have some basic understanding of how WordPress works. However, if you are new to WordPress, we recommend you check out www.wordpress.org for documentation for installing and using WordPress. You may also want to consider checking out www.wp101.com for video tutorials about how to use WordPress. If you need help with understnading the basics of HTML and CSS, you will want to bookmark www.w3schools.com as a reference.
- Widget CSS Classes – Gives you the ability to take advantage of widget styling
- JetPack – Gives you the ability to add various features including portfolio, contact forms, and widget visibility among others.
- Support for this theme includes helping you with video tutorials on features and functions of the theme, bugs you may find, or if you need to know where specific code is. What is not included, are tutorials on how to customize your theme outside of the theme option settings, HTML or CSS tutorials.
- Updates are announced from the WordPress.
Plugins are NOT included with this theme. We do not include these because not everyone wants to use the same plugins and may have their own choices. Downloading plugins as you need them will also assure that you have the most recent version. This theme does use plugins, but they are considered to be optional. However, there are a few features with this theme that requires at least a couple of plugins: