Celestial Reloaded was updated to version 2.6.4 with several code updates. I’ve added Google Structured Data to the full posts (articles) as a request from customers. I also added a built-in search field for the social icon bar which you can enable or disable from the Basic Settings located in the theme customizer. This should be set to disabled by default, so if you see it after updating, you can disable it if you wish. One feature was removed until WordPress fixes a bug in the latest 3.9 version that causes an error message for the WP custom header feature and also affected the customizer. Because the Layer Slider is an option for you to purchase (as displayed on the live demo site), they made some changes…the slideshow import I had is no longer valid and now requires a json file for import; I added this to the download package.
- Added a search field in the social icon bar
- Fixed incorrect path in functions.php for language folder
- Added Google Structured Data for authorship
- Removed the demo WP Custom Header image as default
- Updated the Layer Slider export to a json file format
- Updated the celestial.pot language file
NOTE: A reminder that if you made any changes to the theme’s files, including the style.css file, these will be overwritten. It’s also recommended you make a copy of your theme and save it somewhere as a backup.