One of the best features of Celestial (and my themes) is that you can modify the colours of almost every element within your page(s) with a colour selector that is already part of WordPress. I simply added more colour selector fields based on what elements you can change to suit your own preferences.
- Go to Appearance >> Themes >> click on the Customize text link
- Click on the Colors tab in the left column
- For each item, click on the select field which opens the colour selector and move the circles around until you find the colour you want
- You should be able to see the colour changes take effect in the preview window to the right
- When happy, click on Save & Publish and then Close
- Move on to the next colour item