One of the best features of Luminescence Lite (all my themes) is that you can modify the colours of almost every element within your page(s) with a colour selector that is already part of WordPress. I simply added more colour selector fields based on what elements you can change to suit your own preferences.
Note: If there is something you want to change that is not available from the theme options, you will then need to customize the style.css then.
- Go to Appearance >> Themes >> click on the Customize text link
- Click on the Colors tab in the left column
- For each item, click on the select field which opens the colour selector and move the circles around until you find the colour you want
- You should be able to see the colour changes take effect in the preview window to the right
- When happy, click on Save & Publish and then Close
- Move on to the next colour item
There are other customizer tabs that contain colour selectors, such as the Headings, Text, and Links, plus the Navigation, and the Social Networking tabs.