Celestial comes with two layout styles for your blog which change with one option setting. Whatever layout you choose will be set globally also for your category, archive, and tag layout pages…basically anything related to the blog.
This is what the small blog image layout looks like:
This is what the wide blog image layout looks like:
Choosing Your Image Size and the Left or Right Sidebar Column Layout
You also get to select whether you want the left sidebar column or the right sidebar column by selecting this option from the Customizer’s Basic Settings tab.
- Go to Appearance >> Themes >> click on the “Customize” text link on the active theme
- Click on the “Basic Settings” tab in the left column
- Choose if you want the Small Blog Image or leave unchecked for the wide image
- Choose if you want the left sidebar column, or leave unchecked for the default right sidebar column
- Click Save & Publish and then Close