This video in this series provides an overview of how to create a WordPress Gallery using the gallery shortcode. This is actually a feature that is part of WordPress, but what I did with Celestial Reloaded is change the default styling for the gallery to be a little more pleasing to the eyes. To see what we will be making here, let’s take a look at the demo site’s gallery:
Covered in this video:
- Introduction to the WordPress gallery feature.
- Setting up a page for our gallery.
- Create a gallery with 8 photos
- Add our gallery page to our menu
- Preview your gallery and click on an image to see it in a special page viewer