Encounters was updated to version 1.6.7 which adds a secondary main menu location for anyone wanting or needing more space for bigger menus. This one is located below the logo and above the showcase banner. I’ve also made several menu styling adjustments as well a few for the logo when viewing your site in mobile devices.
- Added a second main menu location below the logo (full width menu)
- Recoded the menu to accommodate the second menu option
- Made the logo container larger when using secondary menu (full width) for larger logos
- Adjusted the top logo positioning when in mobile view
- Made some adjustments when to convert the menu to a mobile view
- Updated the encounters.pot language file
NOTE: A reminder that if you made any changes to the theme’s files, including the style.css file, these will be overwritten. It’s also recommended you make a copy of your theme and save it somewhere as a backup.