Reply To: Multiple Problems – Flat Responsice – Gallery/Banner Wide

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Flat Responsive Multiple Problems – Flat Responsice – Gallery/Banner Wide Reply To: Multiple Problems – Flat Responsice – Gallery/Banner Wide

Justin Guinn
Participant

1. Combing question 1 & 4 … I managed to get the meet-the-team snippet to work pretty well, thank you for this feature. I am however having a small problem with the social media icons across all images that I put into place. I have copied the code exactly as listed in the snippets. image attached. You do still have admin access to my page (www.okcfaith.com/faith2015/admin)

2. Disregard this problem. I choose to use meet-the-team and it works better. I was referring to the “portfolio” images that you have on the home page, I was attempting to mirror that appearance.

3. I had the widgetkit slider empty intentionally as I haven’t developed the graphics needed yet. I meant to say that I was having issues with everything but the widgetkit slider. However, it appears to have been a issue with just the “Siteorigin image” widget because visual editor and text widgets are working perfectly, thank you.

Thank you very much for your prompt assistance.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.