Reply To: Page colors

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Flat Responsive Page colors Reply To: Page colors

Ron King
Participant

Sushil, I know that you usually respond withing 24 hours, that’s why I was surprised that you didn’t get back to me. I totally accept your explanation about having problems with your support members. Thanks for letting me know about that

Regarding the problems with Flat Responsive, the overwhelming issue was that, for some reason, I couldn’t change any colors with the body, or text in the body. It was baffling to me. I’ve used that Theme a couple of other times and it worked fine. I even went into one of them and tried changing colors just to make sure I wasn’t being dumb and overlooking something, but it worked fine. So who knows? There was another problem that would happen to a page when I set it as a static page, but I don’t really know how to describe it without sending you a screen shot, and I didn’t take an image of it at the time because, at the moment, it was more important to address the colors first. I sorry I didn’t do it for you.

Other than that, I figured out how to make Encounters do what I wanted and am happy again!

Thanks for getting back to me, Ron