Home › Forums › WordPress Themes – Premium › Flat Responsive › Various questions on Flat Responsive Theme › Reply To: Various questions on Flat Responsive Theme
The following issues remain unsolved.
1. How does one change the line spacing of the body text? I thought I managed to solve it but I have not.
2. Text from a post is coming up at the bottom of any page. You needed login details to check… here they are: login: bdesigna, password: bdapass2015
3. The top bar social icons have moved to the right. But now the announcement stuff is showing. How do I remove it? Also, how do I make the bar thinner?
4. Copyright tab. I managed to make text smaller The link in it is still large though. How do I fix it?
5. NEW issue. I set the page to use a to use a background image. It is not showing up 🙁