Accordion Panels Circumference Feature

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Celestial (Celestial Reloaded) Accordion Panels Circumference Feature

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Pierre-Y. Plourde
    Participant

Hi.

I would like to know if it is possible to use the coding (or some sort of tweak) of the Accordion Panels feature in Circumference Theme to make it work in The Celestial Reloaded for example. I made several tries with WordPress plugins but it remains unsatisfactory to date.

If not, is there any plan to include this feature as well as « tabs » somewhere down the road to the other Styled themes.

Thanks.

Sushil Adhikari

I could look into adding the accordion tabs in an update since this theme uses Bootstrap, I could try this out….which I just made a note to try this. Not sure if I would include tabs or not, but until then, all I can suggest is try different accordion and tab plugins and see if there are others that work out. Regarding the Circumference theme, this one uses Bootstrap version 3 whereas Celestial Reloaded uses Bootstrap 2, so it would be better to base an update on the latter.

As a little note about the future of Celestial Reloaded, I am considering rebuilding it from the ground up and to update everything in it as well add features. Right now I am redoing the Preference theme which will have the accordion feature.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.