Alternate to Widgetkit Lite

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Pure & Simple Alternate to Widgetkit Lite

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Andrea Zetzsche 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

John Maberry
    Participant

There is no free Widgetkit anymore. Do you have a suggestion among the many slider plugins that will work well with Pure and Simple?

Binaya D
    Participant

Hi John,

Sure you can get the lite version of widgetkit and here is the link to download the free version.

NOTE: Please download the lite version of WordPress on the Joomla. Or we have attached the plugin, so please use it.

Thanks

widgetkit.zip

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

John Maberry
    Participant

OK, thanks! The original link in the tutorial didn’t get me to Lite but I found it on the link you just sent. It hasn’t disappeared at all. For some unknown reason Widgetkit Lite doesn’t show up in the WordPress add new plugin search box. I hope that doesn’t mean it’s someway not approved. But the zip file loaded in fine. I will try using it soon.

Binaya D
    Participant

Hi John,

Sure, if you face any problem in further, then please let us know.

Thanks

Andrea Zetzsche
    Participant

There is no free Widgetkit anymore. Do you have a suggestion among the many slider plugins that work well with Pure and Simple?

Bidur

Hello Andrea,

The theme is compatible with the Widgetkit plugin. You can find the attachment below;
    You can use any slider plugin however all of they may not be functioning as it does with the Widgetkit.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Andrea Zetzsche
    Participant

Danke

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.