Archives & Categories widget not showing on Blog

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Encounters Archives & Categories widget not showing on Blog

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jorge Lopez

Hello again. Hope you had a great weekend!

I am trying to mimic the Blog page on this templete and for some reason i am not able to show either Archives & Categories Widget on the Right Side Bar?

I simply drag and drop the Archives and Categories widgets into the Blog Right Sidebar > open them up > and fill in the blanks > nothing!

I must be missing a step… sorry if this isnt really your area but these widget where working on my last theme…
    Thanks again for your help!

Sushil Adhikari

You mean the widgets are not showing on the blog page or that the widget is there but nothing as content? Title?

Jorge Lopez

sorry, yea the widget is there and I can drag/drop – but nothing shows up as contant on the actual page

Sushil Adhikari

I know this might sound silly, but the categories do have posts in them? If so, then there might be something wrong with your category and or archive widgets…or even your WordPress install. You might want to check the forums at wordpress.org for what you are experiencing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.