Can´t see my posts in the blog-page..?

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Circumference Can´t see my posts in the blog-page..?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Maria Weywadt
    Participant

Hi!

I have some problems with my blog-page. When I have placed one post i my blog-page, it don´t display in the blog-page. There is only several question marks and this text: “Our apologies, nothing was found
    Ready to publish your first post? Get started here.”
    When I try to put in a post, there is still this “picture”. Usually it be a side with the text: “Hello world!” or something.

Could you please help me with this issue?

I don´t think you can see the page from a pagelink, because I have not publish the site yet, so I send you a screenshot.

Best Regards
    / Maria Weywadt
    blog-screenpic.jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Binaya D
    Participant

Hi Maria,

Please try the following steps to fix your issue:
    Go to Dashboard => Setting=> Permalink => And please select the Post name => Then save it.

We hope this will be helpful to you, if not then please let us know and please send us the WP-login details of your site via the mail, so that we could find actual issue and provide solution asap.

Thanks

Maria Weywadt
    Participant

Okay, I have mailed you…

Maria Weywadt
    Participant

A

Binaya D
    Participant

Hi Maria,

It seems that it is the conflict of plugin(Simply Exclude), so please deactivate and check it.

Thanks

Maria Weywadt
    Participant

Hi again!
    Thank you, now it is working. 🙂 There is only one thing I don´t understand. I can not get the selected images into the correct size. I used 720×300 pixels, but the image is “cut off”. What am I doing wrong? I have followed your instructions, but it becomes not good.
    Then I wonder if you can change the “continue reading” text anywhere, to another language? In my case..swedish.

Best Regards
    / Maria
    cutoff.jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sushil Adhikari

Hi Maria Weywadt,

Sorry for the inconvenience, image that you are getting is cropped image with 550*550 dimension. To show full image, please follow this following steps:

1> Add this code on functions.php of child theme:

function circumference_change_thumbnial_size_child() {

set_post_thumbnail_size(); //show original image size    
    }
    add_action('after_setup_theme', 'circumference_change_thumbnial_size_child', 20);

2> Then remove that image form media gallery permanently and again re-upload that image. Finally you need to set newly uploaded image as featured image in particular post.

Note: If you’re not technically sound in WordPress, we suggest you to take help from developer. And using child theme will prevent your changes to overwrite on theme update.

Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.