Can’t change background colour or image

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Celestial (Celestial Reloaded) Can’t change background colour or image

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ANordman
    Participant

I’m trying to change the background, but nothing I do changes anything. I’ve tried uploading an image, and nothing has changed. Then I tried changing the background colour in Appearance>Themes>Theme Details>Background>Custom Background, and it makes no difference. I am using Celestial Child.

Any Suggestions? What I really want is to change the colour of just the outermost white spaces on the sides.

Thank you~

Sushil Adhikari

The background is actually for the overall page background when you have a short page in height. Because this theme is full width from edge to edge, it fills the window. The white background is actually the content area. So if you were to create a page that is shorter than the browser window, this is where the page custom background will show below the footer.

Were you wanting to change the content background area? If so, there’s a theme option for that in the customizer.

ANordman
    Participant

Thanks, it is the white space on the outer sides I want to add colour to. Guess it can’t be done without changing the colour of the body. Thanks anyways!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.