Can’t display Google map as custom header

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Circumference Can’t display Google map as custom header

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mindie

Attempting to display my Google map as a custom header on my contact page. Is that how you accomplished it on the demo site? I inserted my map’s short code as the header_background value, but the map is not overriding the standard banner image. Any advice?

Sushil Adhikari

Hi Mindie….what theme is this for so I can move this topic to the appropriate forum category and then I will follow up to help you with the maps.

Mindie

Sorry! Circumference.

Sushil Adhikari

I just realized I did not do a tutorial for that one, but it will be just like the one for Celestial Reloaded:
    https://www.styledthemes.com/celestial-reloaded-setup/158-add-google-maps-to-your-contact-page-header

Mindie

Brilliant. Thanks so much!

Millielil

Hi

I thought I would add my question about Google maps in Circumference to this thread.

I completed my contact page but the Width of the map is not all the out to the sides even though I put it as ‘100 %’ like you say on the tutorials. So weird! My map sort of stops where the text on the page does.
    My page is full Width also, so it doesn’t make sense to me. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Sushil Adhikari

You will want to make sure that the widget for the map is in the Banner Wide widget position and not the short.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.