Can’t reload Showcase image after slider attempt

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Celestial (Celestial Reloaded) Can’t reload Showcase image after slider attempt

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tim Wurst
    Participant

I tried a slider plug in, and put the short code in the Showcase widget using an Advanced Text element. After removing the slider (I deactivated plugin, and deleted short code), I can’t get the older Showcase image to reappear. Any ideas? What can I check? Thanks.

Sushil Adhikari

It sounds like you totally deactivated the slider plugin and guessing that you removed (deleted) the widget that had the shortcode in it?

When you say you can’t get the older Showcase Image to reappear, do you mean the default demo banner image?

Tim Wurst
    Participant

I can’t get the demo image or other images of mine to appear now.

Sushil Adhikari

The demo banner is restored from Appearance >> Header
    Also, are you using the Advanced Text Widget anywhere else in the showcase or banner position? If you can provide a link to your site, I can check this out, but I may need access to your admin as well (if I can, you will need to send that info in an email instead of public here).

Tim Wurst
    Participant

I tried replacing the Appearance/Header image, but still no luck. i can select the image, but it doesn’t display. I’m not using Advanced Text widget anywhere else for showcase or banner that I can tell.

Happy to give you access, but you’ll need to modify your hosts file to see the development site. What email address?

Sushil Adhikari

There’s something wrong somewhere then ….please send me admin access and the login link to:

Email Support

Hopefully you won’t mind if I test the images with some demo ones to try this out….

Tim Wurst
    Participant

No problem testing images. I sent the logon information. Thank you for helping. I must have broken something when testing the Revolution Slider plugin.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.