Center Logo with menu items on each side

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Celestial (Celestial Reloaded) Center Logo with menu items on each side

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Rindlisbacher
    Participant

I have six menu item and I would like to place my site logo centered and have the menu items with three on each side.

What css would I need to change in order achieve the above look?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sushil Adhikari

Hate to bring bad news, but that is definitely going to take a lot of customization coding (and experience to do so). Unless you are comfortable with digging right into code, this is one you either have to hire someone to do or hold off on this one. I can tell you, to achieve that result with a logo centered and a split menu on both sides is a lot more complicated than you might think.

Kevin Rindlisbacher
    Participant

ok how about the logo center and the menu items centered underneath?

Sushil Adhikari

That will still require some custom code changes to the header. Again, if you are comfortable with some code, you can try it, but you should also review Bootstrap version 2 on how the span containers the logo and nav are in…so you have some quick learning to do.

This actually brings me an idea for future themes of mine to include different header layouts, such as the default one, then another option setting to center the logo and nav, perhaps another layout, etc.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.