Centering an image and my footer menu floats

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Preference Centering an image and my footer menu floats

This topic contains 4 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Lisa Cannon 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Lisa Cannon

I am very new to the preference theme and fairly new to wordpress. My problem is trying to center an image, this is what I put in my widget but it doesn’t work.

My second problem is my footer menu floats over the page and moves from page to page, where it is in the content section at times or at the very bottom pass the footer area. What can I do to fix it?

here is my site http://naacpcolliercounty.com/test5/

Sushil Adhikari

Your image code is incorrect. Try this:

As for your other issue, something is definitely wrong, but it’s going to be one of two things:

1. Something is coded wrong in content such as custom html code you might have done
    2. Or a plugin is causing a problem

The second one is easy to find out if it’s a plugin by disabling plugins one by one and testing the page out and see which one being disabled corrects the issue, then you know which plugin is the problem. The first option is the most difficult because if a missing start or end tag of something, even a missing quote can cause a page layout break. Finding out what it is and where is very long tedious work.

I’m not sure if the number of scripts (and type of scripts) could be a problem or not, but you have over 40 javascripts running in your site.

Lisa Cannon

Thank your for your prompt response. But I’ve tried the alignment you gave me to no avail. For some reason my images won’t center? I research and tried many suggestions.

I will check on the footer issue, thanks again.

Sushil Adhikari

This one should work… wrap the image in a div container with an inline style:

your image code here

Lisa Cannon

Actually you were right the first time except I needed to remove the “/” at the end.

Thanks, big help!!!!!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.