Change from CAD to USD and renewal membership

Home Forums Main Forum General Topics Change from CAD to USD and renewal membership

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Aki Christina
    Participant

Hey 🙂

It just comes to my attention, that you changed the fee for the membership from Canadian Dollars to US Dollars.
    For me the Premium Membership raises now with a difference of ~ 30.- Euro.
    It is still worth the great support and the great work you do, but I would have been happy to get an announcement about the change.

And as usual I still do get confused how to renew my membership.
    Can you explain your stupid member Aki
    – how I can renew it (path) and
    – how it works or where to put the code with the ” 30% on Renewal of Premium Theme Memberships of Styled Themes before it expires.” or is it automated?

Thank you so much!
    Aki

Roshan
    Participant

Dear Aki,

We had changed it to USD from CAD few months as USD is widely used currency in internet business. And whenever there is dollar sign people understand it as USD 🙂 . Though we forgot announce it, we do sincerely apologize for it.

While renewing your membership, when you go to the page for choosing payment. See this screenshot : http://prntscr.com/6omhk

Aki Christina
    Participant

Thank you! I only get a black image with “Cklick and discover Imageshack” 😉

As my membership expires at the end of july, does it make sense to renew it right now?

🙂

Aki Christina
    Participant

Thank you! I only get a black image with “Cklick and discover Imageshack” 😉

As my membership expires at the end of july, does it make sense to renew it right now? Or does the 30% still count then?

🙂

Shekhar Bhandari
    Participant

Hi Aki Christina,

Yes, you can renew the membership right now to grab the discount that we are providing at the moment. The Discount will not be valid after 1 week.
    And for the renew the discount will automatically counted so the discount coupon code is not necessary. 🙂 For Renew Process you can go to https://www.styledthemes.com/your-memberships/view-my-membership-details and click on the membership and click on renew process.

Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.