Changing opacity of header background color

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Lavish Pro Changing opacity of header background color

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, Would I have to use a custom css to change the header background and menu background to change the opacity? Or is there somewhere in the customization where I I can do it?

Devon Jones

replying to find out the same information.

I finally uploaded a plugin to customize css. then found the class: lavish_head, added css for opacity. Draw back, the menu and logo also became transparent. I tried to change make the menu stay unchanged, but no luck. I have found several things not so easy to do. I think you have to use the child to make what you want.

Shekhar Bhandari
    Participant

Hi HVHC,

The changing opacity of the header settings is not currently available, but we will make sure to add a customize in the next version. For now you can use the following custom CSS to change the heading color

.lavish_head {
      background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.4) !important;
    }

Note: You need to input the color as shown in the above code which you can generate from this link http://css3generator.com/, select the rgba and select the color combination that you want.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.