Comment box

This topic contains 17 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  emilia manda 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

emilia manda

You should be a teacher because you explain everything so clear. So i fixed my site (well, almost) and i did it without changing the theme which i really like. Not only, but i totally did the front page again like the demo and everything works fine. I have one question though, maybe you said it somewhere and i missed it. Can i link those top 4 boxes on the front page to my pages? Like for example one of the boxes is “Diets”. Can i link it to my “weight management” page? And another question. In my posts i like to set the “aside” format, looks neat. But how can i get rid of the word “aside” which appears in the beginning of the post? :unsure:

Sushil Adhikari

Thank you for the nice commment… as for linking, yes, either the image, or make a button. You could wrap the complete code in the widget with a link to the pages you want, but I recommend a button. In your widget code for the boxes, right after the content paragraph part, add:

Read More

To hide the Aside title, do this custom css:

.format-aside hgroup {display: none;}

emilia manda

:woohoo: I did it! Can you believe??? Looks so cool
    But, the 2nd part i don’t know how to do a custom css 😳
    As i read somewhere, I’m not stupid, I’m just unaware :blush:
    And i discovered the emoticons now lol

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.