conflict with theme

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Preferential

conflict with theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sharon May

Hi, I have changed my theme to preferential – it is awesome and your best so far. However, as I was viewing some of my post and I noticed there was an error. I have used the html code

to produce a divide and I have tried your html divide code in the package theme and neither work. If I preview the page or click on the link it looks like there’s no content. With one page, I removed all those codes and the page was fine, with that page I have now used an image divider, but to do this on 20 plus pages is time consuming so I thought I’d ask you first. Here is the link to what looks like a post without content, but in actual fact there’s over a 1000 words on it. http://gr8caninedogs.com/discovering-the-best-dog-breed-for-you

Thanks Sharon

Sushil Adhikari

There’s something very odd happening…first, what is the exact code you used to make a divider? I will try to replicate the issue. However, when I look at your page where there is no content showing, I looked at the source code from the browser and there is absolutely no content there.

Did you try this

or

Sharon May

and the one I changed to image divide is this page http://gr8caninedogs.com/comparing-large-dog-breeds. All my pages work except the once with the codes

and

or similar because I tested them.

Sushil Adhikari

Something else must be conflicting…more likely a plugin. I just tried the code on my local test site and everything is working 100%

Disable all your plugins and then try your page with the

on it. If it shows up, then one by one reactivate your plugins and keep testing until you find the one that conflicts. The only other thing I can think of is to have me login and try this, but on my end, it works. The fact that the dividers work on the live demo site for the theme also leads me to believe one of your plugins might be causing the issue.

Screenshot of my Test

Could you send me your complete post content in a text file so I can get an exact duplicate of your content with your

added.
    divider.jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sharon May

Bingo like a fly I caught it. This plugin was the culprit “SEO Smart Links”, just so you know. Many thanks for saving me hours of work. :cheer:

Sushil Adhikari

Good to hear :side:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.