CSS Classes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Recently I activated the CSS Classes from within the screen options. After doing so, I typed in “home” in the expanded view of my main menu structure in order to stop the links in the main menu from being a different color when on that page. I was able to do successfully in the child template, but it seems not to take in the parent template. Can anyone offer me any help?
    ScreenShot2014-04-21at9.15.57PM.png

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sushil Adhikari

hi Craig….you did it correct, but I’m a bit lost on what you did when you said you did this in your child template but it doesn’t work in the parent? Perhaps it’s better to post a link to your site and then I can get a better idea of your “Home” menu link, but are you using the parent theme or the child theme now?

Thank you kindly. Here is my link.

http://69.195.124.210/~bernielb/

I’m now working on the parent template.

Sushil Adhikari

Thanks for the link…. first question…how did you make your menu? I looked at your source code and the classes are different from what they should be by default from WordPress. I’m going to guess you did not create a custom menu? Also, when I looked at the code, the “home” class is not there which is why you don’t see it working.

Thank you. That worked perfectly.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.