Customizer

Home Forums Main Forum General Topics Customizer

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Miranda Graat 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Miranda Graat
    Participant

Since last week somehow I cannot see the right screen in the customizer anymore where I normally could see the homepage of the website I was building, or I get a WordPress login screen on the right side.
    Do you have any suggestions what’s happened?

Please help.

Regards,
    Miranda

Bidur

Hi Miranda,

Would you send us the attached screenshot of the actual issue?

Thanks!

Miranda Graat
    Participant

Hi Bidur,

Enclosed 3 screenshots. 1 Is made in Edge, 1 in Chrome and 1 in Firefox. Theme is Encounters and the website is https://personalsoulscript.com/

Regards,
    Miranda

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bidur

Hello Miranda,

It might be one of the plugins issue. Try to deactivate and reactivate the plugins one by one and and if found the problem consult the respective plugin author. Try and let us know.

Thanks!

Miranda Graat
    Participant

Hi Bidur,

There was an issue with the Display Widgets plugin, it was corrupt. So the plugin was removed. All the other plugins are allready installed over 2 years and there where no problems.
    If you want I can send you the login details per e-mail so you can have a look

Regards,
    Miranda

Bidur

Please send the wp-admin login details via email.

Bidur

Hello,
    Your caching plugin was creating the conflict. We’ve deactivated the plugin WP Super Cache . You can now change the banner image. Please try now and let us know.

Thanks!

Miranda Graat
    Participant

Thank you very much for your help….!!! 🙂 I have fixed the innerbanner now and I can see the customizer again.

Regards,
    Miranda

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.