Display different menus on different pages

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Luminescence Display different menus on different pages

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi. I have just purchased the Luminescence template and am very pleased with it :cheer: . One thing that would be great,though, if it is possible to display different menus on different pages? Have tried different widgets, but haven`t had any luck so far. Another possibility is to have a menu that expands- something like: What I mean is this:

Item 1
    Item 2
    Item 3

When I click Item 1, (it’s content opens and) the children become visible:

Item 1
    – Child 1
    – Child 2
    Item 2
    Item 3

Any suggestions?

Sushil Adhikari

Good morning! Thanks for the great comment about Luminescence 🙂
    In Joomla (which is what the Styled Themes site uses), this would be very easy…however, in WordPress, it’s very difficult. The only method is a menu plugin that gives you several options, although what options is up to the developer of the plugin to include. The only other method would be to do some significant “conditional” coding which has some code saying it this, then use this menu, but if this one, then use the other menu…etc. Not an easy task though.

The way you shown the menu function above, this would be a vertical accordion menu plugin that you would look for.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.