FABULOUS JOB!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Prisca
    Participant

Hello

What a great job you just did with Flat Responsive!!! Thank you thank you!

Just a little detail I noticed on Chrome: when I tested the browser to go to mobile – very narrow – as usual you are the best for that responsive thingy – but then I enlarged to go back to the normal browser size and the menu top right disappeared. I had to go back to the previous page and click on “demo” again – then the menu was back up.

Next test (see attached)

* the menu came back but when narrow window seems that the menu is over the mobile menu (3 bars menu).

* Now in Chrome: I want to click on the mobile menu – it escapes and I have the search – cannot grab the menu – once the mouse is over it goes away before I can open it and then I have the search and no more menu.

* On Firefox same overlap of normal menu above the mobile menu and logo – I can grab the menu there though.

* Same overlap with IE but I can grab the menu there.

So the only thing I see being a problem is the menu between normal size browser and shrink to mobile window – menu don’t follow well.

But now the compliment again: I LOVE what you did with woocommerce! Woocommerce drives me nuts with the picture sizing problem each time and their css file is so hard to read that it is really complicated each time to find the 100% and reduce or whatever.

So your woocommerce is fabulous!!! Thank you so much 🙂

So sorry to be such a pain – I am just very impatient to use the flat responsive theme…can’t wait to download it!

Great job! Thank you guys!

Prisca
    Participant

Please can you delete (after you save) my attached files? I did not realize that half of my computer is there for everyone to see… ha..

Thank you 🙂

Shekhar Bhandari
    Participant

Hi Prisca,

Thanks for your suggestions. You can delete the images now. We’ll fix these bugs and update it in next version.

Thanks.

Prisca
    Participant

Thank you so much. Is there a way you can keep me posted when menu is fixed?

Thanks again 🙂

Shekhar Bhandari
    Participant

Hi Prisca,

Well Surely Notify you when we update the new version.

Thanks

Prisca
    Participant

Thank you so much Shekhar 🙂

Shekhar Bhandari
    Participant

Hi Prisca,

Going through the problems that you stated i noticed that the slider text is overlapping due to the html content and that’s causing problem. It’s not a fault of the theme. I have updated the snippets so there is no problem now. It was not a bug type error, so you can download the theme and enjoy the features. I have checked the menu in all compatible devices too, which is ok.

Thanks for you suggestion again.

Thanks.

Prisca
    Participant

Wow!!! That was fast! A real pleasure to work with you with such a fast and fantastic support. Support is so important.

Thank you so much again Shekhar – can’t wait to test it:-)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.