Featured image not showing

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Preference Featured image not showing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Fuller

Hi Andre,

I thought I’d have a go at setting a featured image and did so on my home page: http://thejuiceplanet.com/ but it isn’t showing.

I also notice the font size is smaller in the first paragraph on my home page than it is anywhere else.

Advice?

Cheers

Sarah

Sarah Fuller

Bumping the post as I haven’t had a reply yet.

Feature image not showing? My home page is now my blog, so please ignore link above. The featured image is on this page http://thejuiceplanet.com/about/ but it does not show.

Will start a separate thread re the font size problem.

Sushil Adhikari

First, my apologies for missing your previous post; not sure how I missed that one, so thanks for bumping it. Anyway, not sure how I missed adding the featured image code to the pages, but because of this, I think it justifies a new update that I will do today….including adding the left+right blog layout option.

Sarah Fuller

No probs Andre, will look forward to the update 🙂

Sushil Adhikari

I’m actually working on the update right now, although about to call it a night; will resume tomorrow for completion….this is what I do on a friday night :dry:

Sarah Fuller

My Friday nights aren’t that exciting either. Sleep tight :side:

Sushil Adhikari

OK, Sarah…contact me from the Email Support form (on the Support page) and I will send you a beta of Preference version 1.6.1 which adds a couple blog layouts, including the one you requested, plus the featured image for pages which was missing, among a few other adjustments.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.