Featured Image

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Preferential Featured Image

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    designteam
    Participant

Is there a way to set the featured image to the left when used in a post or blog?

Thank you for your time…

Sushil Adhikari

Hi there,

Please try by using small featured image, which will align featured image on left with content on right of blog post . For this

GO to dashsboard->basic setting-> Featured Image->Checked small featured image

To place featured image on single post you need to do customize content-single.php templates.
    Note: If you are not technically sound on WordPress you need to take help from developer, As you need to to make some change on Html structure and coding too.

Thans

designteam
    Participant

I think I didn’t explain exactly what I was talking about…I am referring to the featured image left of text NOT on top of the text in a post? Sorry for the mix up:)

Sushil Adhikari

Hi Delma Palmer,

Let me clear you again, First select small featured image from
    GO to dashsboard->basic setting-> Featured Image->Checked small featured image

Doing this make featured image align on left and make content on the right.
    Hope this clarifies your doubt.

Note : It will be better if you use small featured image so it will looks beautiful on blog post and single post.

Thanks

designteam
    Participant

Perfectly!!! Thanks for your guidance…

Sushil Adhikari

That’s great Delma Palmer, if you need any information on our theme please let us know , we will be more than glad to assist you.

Thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.