From Helvetica to Book Antiqua

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Celestial (Celestial Reloaded) From Helvetica to Book Antiqua

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Roland

A-Man:

I’ve a client that wants all his fonts to be Serif–specifically Book Antiqua. Is your preferred way for us to make this site-wide change to input code into the Child Theme’s Style.css editor or is it to dig into the parent theme and change the default there?

~Roland

PS – love the looks and functions of Circumference

Sushil Adhikari

Two options for you:

1. child theme method
    2. font plugins

Thanks for the comment about Circumference. A LOT of changes regarding coding and methods of doing things are in this one, including some things that are new. A start of things to come with how I do themes…

Roland

So option #1 would look something like:

body, input, textarea {
    font: “Book Antiqua,” serif;
    }

???

Once I finish this gig I’m gonna load Circumference on my “sandbox site.” Your coding continually impresses me, Andre, I can’t wait to see what you’ve cooked up for us now

Sushil Adhikari

you would need it to be:

font-family:

One thing to make note of…there are other elements that use font families throughout the stylesheet, so doing a global body may not catch them all. If that is what you want, you may need to add !important to it.

** As for Circumference, now I have the joy of getting the tutorials in place…this one is going to have a lot.

Roland

Thank you kind sir:

You always catch my missteps.

Many thanks,

~R

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.