Full-width page with boxed medium slider/banner

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Circumference Full-width page with boxed medium slider/banner

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ryan

Hi,

I would like to keep the site full-width but can I just make the banner/slider on all pages the same width as the boxed medium layout? I would like some space around the pictures and not have it full-width.

Also, not relating to the question above, but if I did use boxed-medium as a page style for the entire site, how do I change the background colour?

Many thanks,
    Ryan

Sushil Adhikari

You can yes…just set your slideshow (slider) to the width you want, as well, make your photos that width you want.
    For your other question, the page background would be done from Appearance >> Background

Ryan

Perfect thank you!

Sorry, one more thing, when I increase the height of the slider, how do I move the captions up slightly? I’m only really concerned with the desktop view if that helps.

Thanks

Sushil Adhikari

To move the caption container upward, currently the styling is this from the plugin’s CSS file in the custom style I made for this theme:

.wk-slideshow-circumference .caption {
    width: auto;
    padding: 0;
    bottom: 5em;
    left: 0;
    background: none;
    }

You would do a custom CSS change for the “bottom” positioning which is currently 5em;

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.