Getting the Featured Image to the left of post

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Encounters Getting the Featured Image to the left of post

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’ve followed your tutorial on setting the featured image for blog posts and creating the Recent Posts Plus.

Everything is fine except I can’t figure out how to get my featured image to sit to the left of the post content like you do on the Encounters demo website. Mine shows up with the image on top and the text below.

How did you achieve this layout with the image on the left?
    featuredpostimage.jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sushil Adhikari

on the theme option settings “Basic Settings” tab, did you select the “Small Image” for the featured image setting?

Yes, I followed the tutorial for setting the small image size.

Sushil Adhikari

What size is your image… and is there a link to this page?

It’s the recommended size 260 x 160 pixels. Actually, I just checked and I solved the problem. I had set the post format to “image” and when I changed it to “standard” it made it go to your layout with the image on the left.

There is one other issue that I have but I’m not sure if I should start a new post for that here.

Sushil Adhikari

Post formats are different from each other so that will do it…..as for other issues, best to start new topics for each that you have.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.