I created a site at a temporary location, and when it was close enough, I migrated it to GoDaddy at the customer’s request. I’ve never used GoDaddy before, and what a nightmare. I worked on it from 9:30 in the morning and it didn’t work until 5:10 in the afternoon. I talked to three different people, and the time included three hours and ten minutes just waiting for someone to be available, and the rest of the time talking. None of that is relevant to my current issues, but I felt like complaining. :S
Anyway, now that it’s there some things still don’t work correctly. In the original site I made some CSS modifications in the Child Theme, and nothing I do in the current site in the Child Theme has any effect on the Parent Theme, so I removed all modifications. Also, the line under the Menu is all broken up, but looks fine on my temporary site. Another thing – when I’m in the Customizing section, every time I make any modification the whole screen dims while I’m doing it, something that does not happen at my temporary site.