Grey dots

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello again, I’m really happy with the theme and think it’s really exciting to work with. I also really like the results that are emerging. One question that I might put a little earlier about the small squares, how do I remove them.

For example! They come in and settles on top of my widget: Event Clicklist. I attach a picture so you can see how it looks on the page when I open it up when I use a browser I am not logged into WP

Best regards, Patric L
    greydots.jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sushil Adhikari

hhmmm… yes, that is an annoying thing with a lot of plugins and other scripts that use “lists” for the layouts. That is the default list style for the theme. Unfortunately it appears you are using a third party plugin which doesn’t let you change that style of the lists. If you don’t want any bullet list style for these, you will need to override the styles by modifying the CSS. You would need to find out what the container is that this plugin layout uses in this page then do some fancy CSS. For example, if your plugin container has a class of “plugin-container”, then your custom css would be this:

.plugin-container li::before {
    content: "";
    padding-left: 0;
    }

I may need to change how this theme does list styles because I think this is going to cause some problems when people use plugins that put content into pages.

Chris
    Participant

Have you thought of any additional ways to deal with list options on this theme?

Sushil Adhikari

I’ve been so busy I have lost sight of this one…I will tackle this tomorrow (Monday), but how lists are done will be fixed so it doesn’t interfere with plugins and other things; may take me a day or two as it more likely means recoding the CSS for list styles.

Chris
    Participant

No problem. I found a temporary solution but was excited to read you were cooking up some ideas.

Sushil Adhikari

@Chris….interested in trying the update for the list styles (beta version of course) ? If so, contact me via the Email Support form and i will send you the update to try out before I put this live.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.