Having trouble adding link to buttons! Help please

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Circumference Having trouble adding link to buttons! Help please

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Millielil

Hi

How do I add a link to the buttons? I have tried without luck.

I need to add links to the buttons on the Price colums as well as the front page.

In the front page set up (I did it like the demo site) the code for the button is this:

In the Price columns the code for the button is like this:

John Bourke
    Participant

Hi Millielil,

Perhaps I can help (it’s nice not to only find myself asking questions but being able to help on occasion). You add the link by including an “a href” refernece. So, looking at the html snippet that came with circumference, for the front page you would use something like:

BUTTON TEXT
    (I guess you could omit the ‘ title=”Yourtitle” ‘ part if you like).

Button size is controlled by with the attributes: btn-lg, btn-sm, btn-xs (large, small, and extra small)
    Button colour is controlled by: btn-grey, btn-aqua, etc.

Similarly for the price columns you would add an .. and be sure to close the tag with .

Hope this helps 🙂
    John

Sushil Adhikari

I think the demo site I should change the sample form buttons to actual text links so it doesn’t confuse people as it appears it does, and not just one person, it has with others too.

Anyway, thanks John for helping out because everything you posted is correct.

Millielil

Thank you so much for the help! 🙂 🙂 🙂

It works perfectly now, what a relief. And thanks for the explanation, very helpful.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.