Home page header with different page banner images

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Luminescence Home page header with different page banner images

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bob Ryan

Is it possible to use the WordPress rotating banner function on the home page and use Dynamic Widgets to place a different banner on the inside pages? When I tried this it replaced the Header feature on the home page. I did use the exceptions setting in Dynamic Widgets to no avail. Thanks.

Sushil Adhikari

absolutely… but using Dynamic Widgets will depend on how you set it for your inner pages. Basically you want to “not show” the banner widgets on the front page. Incidentally, if you find Dynamic Widgets is a bit confusing (which can be a bit overwhelming), there is an alternative you can also try called “Display Widgets” http://wordpress.org/plugins/display-widgets/ This might work better for you.

Bob Ryan

Oh yes, Display Widget is much faster for my meager needs. Thank you.

Sushil Adhikari

I’m assuming it worked better for you then? I discovered this one a couple days ago and I’ve been testing it out thinking it might be easier for others.

Bob Ryan

Yes, it’s a very simple interface, I set my page displays right from the widget page. I’ll recommend it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.