How do I update my pro theme

Home Forums Main Forum General Topics How do I update my pro theme

This topic contains 19 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Binaya D 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Michelle Aldous
    Participant

I seem to have outdated version of mt Pure & Simple theme as follows

Pure & Simple – 1.4.3
    Pure & Simple Child – 1.0.0

Two questions

– why is it not automatically updated
    – how do I update – i have downloaded the latest version. I thought maybe if I went via the upload new theme it would update, but it fails saying file destination already exists.

There must be any easy way to keep themes automatically up to date.

One possibility is that in January I changed my domain name from theseniormasterstour.com to tsmt.co.uk.

Please advise

Thanks
    Michelle

Binaya D
    Participant

Hi Michelle,

Please follow this link to update the theme https://www.styledthemes.com/installing-updating-themes/
    and please make a backup before you process.

Thankd

Michelle Aldous
    Participant

Thank you for your reply and I have updated my theme. Reading an earlier posting I thought that would correct issues I have customizing. I try to update things like header etc in customize and I get a white blank screen. I have limited my plugins and deactivated any I can do without and that does not make any difference. Please advise as I cannot make customizable updates to my website (acess too widgets and menu’s are fine).

Thanks, Michelle

Binaya D
    Participant

Hi There,

Could you please send us your site WP-login details by selecting private reply, so that it will be easy to both of us to find the solution asap. We hope you understand.

We look forward to your respond.

Thanks

Michelle Aldous
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Michelle Aldous
    Participant

Binaya D
    Participant

Hi There,

Could you please tell us what is the memory space of your hosting? because we got the following message which is kept in the screenshots.

Thanks

http://prntscr.com/c8vnxa

Michelle Aldous
    Participant

Michelle Aldous
    Participant

Michelle Aldous
    Participant

Binaya D
    Participant

Hi There,

We have check your customize issue and we check in other themes also, so we have found that it is not the problem with our theme because when you use other theme then also you will have problem in customize, so please contact to hosting provider or developer which is near by you. We hope you understand.

And after you fix this issue then it will be easy to fix other issue also because there may be conflict on it, so please fix the customize issue with the help of hosting provider or developer, so we can process to fix other issue.

Thanks

Michelle Aldous
    Participant

Hi my hosting company referred me to you. There is nothing they can do! Please advise more information to take this up with them further. Point them in the right direction.

Thank you
    Michelle

Binaya D
    Participant

Hi Michelle,

We check your every plugin and found that this is the conflict of plugin(The SEO Framework), so we have deactivate this plugin and now your customize option is working perfectly, so you may check it.

Thanks

Michelle Aldous
    Participant

Perfect, thank you so much for your help and time

Michelle

Binaya D
    Participant

Hi Michelle,

You are welcome!

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.