How to Download the Update

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Celestial (Celestial Reloaded) How to Download the Update

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mark Carter

Hi There,

I don’t see any way to download the updated Celestial Reloaded theme which was updated this past week. How is that accomplished?

Sushil Adhikari

Hi Mark… the original download link you get (hopefully you did not lose that) is what you use to re-download updates. Unzip it, then also unzip the theme file as well. You will need to use an FTP program to upload and replace the existing theme files. So if your theme is Celestial Reloaded, the theme after unzipping it creates a folder called “celestial” which contains all the theme files in it (make sure they are there). Then using your FTP program, you upload that “celestial” folder to here:

wp-content >> themes >>

You will overwrite the existing “celestial” folder that is there.

Mark Carter

I saved a Safari web archive with the download button. Unfortunately, it’s returning “Invalid Token.”

Mark Carter

Found the link after doing some digging.

Sushil Adhikari

Were you successful in downloading the latest version?

Mark Carter

I downloaded Celestial but I’m not sure how to tell the version of the download?

Sushil Adhikari

There’s a few ways:

1. open the style.css and look at the top for the version
    2. In the dashboard where the themes are, the theme details should show the version
    3. the changelog.txt file in the theme files should also show the version.

Mark Carter

I’ve downloaded and installed the update. Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.