How to insert text in showcase front page

Home Forums Main Forum General Topics How to insert text in showcase front page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jacky

Hi

I have layer slider plugin,but I want to insert some text in showcase front page like demo,and same to demo.

How to config effect like fade of demo in layer slider plugin?

Thank you very much!

Jacky

Sushil Adhikari

That, you will need to refer to the LayerSlider plugin documentation, plus explore all the settings of the plugin options as well. It’s a big plugin and takes some time to get familiar with it.

Were you aware that there is an import of the slideshow that you can use that gives you the exact slideshow as the demo site has? You import it and all the text and effects, etc, are there for you to edit. https://www.styledthemes.com/celestial-reloaded-setup/155-setup-a-layerslider-slideshow-like-the-demo-website

jacky

Hi,

How to config Navigation buttons in layerslider like demo?

Thank you very much!

Jacky

Sushil Adhikari

What do you mean by configuration navigation buttons? You mean to get the “style”?

jacky

My mean is navigation buttons of slider like demo in showcase front page.
    no play button,no stop button,just need only point like nav.png of demo.

Sushil Adhikari

In the theme download there’s a style template for the LayerSlider that you upload to it which the tutorial I have shows that…only difference is that the skins folder has moved to the “static” folder: /plugins/layerslider/static/skins/

But for for displaying buttons or not, this is done from the slider’s own settings for the slideshow that you create.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.