How to modify different color for social icon

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Celestial (Celestial Reloaded) How to modify different color for social icon

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jacky

Hi,

I want to modify different color for every social icon,please tell me how to do?

Thank you!

Jacky

Sushil Adhikari

Quick note, for your theme, you will want to post in the Celestial Reloaded forum category, not the Celestial category. The Celestial forum is for an older version and no longer available.

For colours for your social icons, this is found in the theme options. Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Social Networking

jacky

Hi,

I have modified social icon color,but all social icon color change same color,I want to modify different color for every social icon.

Thank you very much

Jacky

Sushil Adhikari

To do that, you will need to modify the functions.php file by taking out these lines of code which contains php code that the theme option settings do. This also means it will render the theme option settings not usable for the colours:

#socialbar .genericon {background-color: ;}
    #social-icons a {color: ;}
    #social-icons a:hover {color: ;}

Then do custom css to make whatever colour changes you want to the ID’s of each one. The ID styling is found around line 278 in the theme’s style.css file that begins with:

/* Social icons */
    jacky

Hi,

I want to change icon fo social bar,can you help me?

Thank you very much!

Jacky

Sushil Adhikari

Change them to what?

jacky

I have sloved.

Thank you!

Jacky

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.