HTML code appearing above comments box in blog

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Pure & Simple HTML code appearing above comments box in blog

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Donna Green
    Participant

Hi there, some HTML appears where it shouldn’t,on every blog post page just above somebody’s comment:

li class="comment byuser comment-author-donnam00 bypostauthor even thread-even depth-1" id="comment-516">

– please see the attached screenshot. (I can’t post link to site as it’s not live yet.)

I’m wondering if there’s a missing bracket or something somewhere? If you could please tell me how to fix this, I’d be so grateful 🙂

Many thanks
    Donna Green
    CommentError.jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Bidur

Hi Donna,

Without demo site link, its hard to figure out your issue.
    By looking your attachment, you may seems to miss < in opening li tag

Try replacing this line in your template

li class="comment byuser comment-author-donnam00 bypostauthor even thread-even depth-1" id="comment-516">

with

• We hope this will be helpful to you, if not then please let us know.

Thanks

Donna Green
    Participant

Hi, I did think it was probably that missing opening bracket, but I’m not sure which template this code is in, please?

Bidur

Hi,
    That line of code is dynamically created by wordpress “comment_class”, i think you missed php closing tag some where.

In Pure-simple theme, code for comment form is located in themefolder/inc/extras.php, please find file from theme you downloaded and replaced with it

Thanks

Donna Green
    Participant

Hi thank you for your suggestion.

I have replaced the “extras.php” file with the most up-to-date file which I have just downloaded from your website, but it hasn’t fixed the problem unfortunately.

I do hope somebody has another suggestion, please?

Many thanks
    Donna

Donna Green
    Participant

Hi, I have updated my whole theme with the latest version, but this code is still showing.

Please could someone let me know how to fix it? Thank you so much 🙂

Binaya D
    Participant

HI Donna,

We have fixed this issue in our latest update, so please download and use it. we hope you understand.

Thanks

Donna Green
    Participant

Thank you Binaya! That’s fixed it perfectly! 🙂 🙂

Binaya D
    Participant

Hi Donna,

You are welcome, if you face any problem in further then please let us know.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.