I lost the photo on the showcase header

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Encounters I lost the photo on the showcase header

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Sushil Adhikari

I will make this part of the next theme update, so you can edit the actual theme file for this….open the style.css and look for line 295

#showcase-wrapper, #banner-wrapper, #wpheader-wrapper {
    background-color: bf7b7b;
    background-repeat: repeat;
    border-bottom: 8px solid #D9DEE1;
    }

Add this to it:

text-align: center;

Actually, I just realized that I DON’T have the latest version of Encounters. I have 1.5.7 and I see that you have 1.6.7 already available.

So my apologies for this. Is there anything I need to know about updating to the latest version?

Sushil Adhikari

You would simply overwrite the existing theme files via FTP program by uploading them to the encounters theme folder. Please note that if you made any modifications to any of the theme files, they will be overwritten. I also recommend before overwriting your theme files, download your theme folder “encounters” and keep it safe in case you had to revert back to it.

Hi Andre,

I upgraded to the latest version of Encounters. It doesn’t automatically center the header photo in the showcase area.

So I followed your advice and edited the style.css file like you said and now my photo is centered in the showcase area. Now I would like to know how to get the padded colored border area to move in closer to the the photo. Is this possible at all? My photo is not nearly as wide as the default photo so that’s why I would like to bring in the border area to be closer to it.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.