Image link to a page

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Encounters Image link to a page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tony Foster

I have set up my front page to look the same as in the styled theme pro for Encounters. Tick ….happy.

So, as for the four neatly spaced 3 column x 4 images at the foot of the page, can I link each image to 4 different pages ?

For Information, As per your demo I have placed the code in Top 1 to Top 4 , the only thing I did different was use the standard text widget instead of the advanced text widget as this now appears to be unsupported by the developer(maybe I looked at the wrong widget). Only mention to save time in case this effects your response

Thanks again, second website I have built using styled Themes and after 30 odd years I now have friends who think I am intelligent !

Sushil Adhikari

First, thanks for letting me know about the Advanced Text Widget…didn’t realize it until I just went to the plugin page for it and now WordPress has a notice there that it hasn’t been updated in a long time. I don’t use that one anymore, so a text widget it fine. To disable the titles though, another plugin Hide Widget Titles is what I use.

As for your request…absolutely you can link the images to anything. Just wrap the image tag with a link tag. http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_links.asp

** I also moved this topic to the Encounters forum category.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.