Images of the header into the home page

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Flat Responsive Images of the header into the home page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sias Marisa
    Participant

Hello, I need to know what is the size of the images on the slider header of the homepage (for example as the demo!).
    My problem is that the word on the image by mobile don’t compare completely.

I know 2560 pixel for ….?

Thank you

Binaya D
    Participant

Hi Sias,

You can use the 2560 x 600 pixels image for the slider in your home page. And regarding the caption, if your caption is not responsive in mobile then please send us your link of your site, so that it will be easy to both of us to find the solution asap. We hope you understand.

We look forward to your respond.

Thanks

Sias Marisa
    Participant

This is the link:
    http://animamundi.bio/home/

I’ve put the correct size but don’t works by mobile.

Binaya D
    Participant

Hi There,

We visit your site in mobile but it look perfect, so could you please explain your issue with screenshots, so that it will be easy to both of us to find the solution asap. We hope you understand.

Thanks

Sias Marisa
    Participant

As the attachment.
    tnk
    IMG_3596.png

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Binaya D
    Participant

Hi Sisa,

We are really sorry to inform you that, you need to add 2400 X 900 pixel image because we visit your site and demo but we got the differences is that the height of image, so please use the 2400 X 900 pixel image in the banner and let us know that problem still exist or not. We hope you understand.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.