Info Box with line spaces

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Pure & Simple Info Box with line spaces

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kelly

I am using your info boxes but would like to add line spacing in between paragraphs WITHIN the text box. However whenever I add a line within the text it automatically closes the text box. Is there a way I can have more than one paragraph of text within the info box?

http://webdesignbykelly.com

Sushil Adhikari

HI Kelly,

You can add this following css to manage line spacing on your information boxes;

.info-box-grey {
        line-height:25px;
    }

Note: You can manage line height property as per your requirement. @see here for reference http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_dim_line-height.asp
    And we refer you to use child theme style.css file to add this custom css ,so your changes will not lost on theme update.

Let us know if you got any problems on this.

Thanks

Kelly

Wouldn’t this make the line spacing between ALL of the lines within the text box – not just at the end of paragraphs?

Sushil Adhikari

Yes Kelly, this will make spacing on all paragraph. If you need to maintain on just two paragraph than you need to wrap both paragraph with p tag with specific class or id within it . Then finally you should give padding or margin to them. Here is the example:

//some text

//some text

Then on css file you need to add this css taking one of the class of paragraph.

.some_class {
    padding: 10px; // this will provide padding 10px on all sides
    margin-bottom:10px; // sets the bottom margin of an element.
    }

Thanks

Kelly

Did you click the link I provided to see the example I am talking about? I don’t think you understand what I am asking as the above code would not give me what I am looking for.

It is not about adding padding to the info box. It is ONLY being able to have more than one paragraph within a text box. http://webdesignbykelly.com

See the info box that says:

Axford and Walsh has recently welcomed to the company, Florence Walsh, a leading expert in the field of Legal Practice Management. If you are the principal or director of a law firm, and feel your administration staff and processes are not keeping up with the standard of professionalism you want to deliver to your clients – Florence can offer you practical advice and key strategies to improving your administration area of your law firm. Florence is due to release her first publication “Legal Practice Management, the nitty gritty of legal administration ” in September 2016.

It is displayed as all one paragraph. However I would like to be able to add lines like this:

Axford and Walsh has recently welcomed to the company, Florence Walsh, a leading expert in the field of Legal Practice Management.

If you are the principal or director of a law firm, and feel your administration staff and processes are not keeping up with the standard of professionalism you want to deliver to your clients – Florence can offer you practical advice and key strategies to improving your administration area of your law firm.

Florence is due to release her first publication “Legal Practice Management, the nitty gritty of legal administration ” in September 2016.

But keep ALL of the text within the info box and normal line spacing – just with gaps in between the sentences.

Sushil Adhikari

The same logic given on previous reply should be implemented. Here is the another example: Here we had taken your text as reference

Axford and Walsh has recently welcomed to the company, Florence Walsh, a leading expert in the field of Legal Practice Management.

If you are the principal or director of a law firm, and feel your administration staff and processes are not keeping up with the standard of professionalism you want to deliver to your clients – Florence can offer you practical advice and key strategies to improving your administration area of your law firm

Florence is due to release her first publication “Legal Practice Management, the nitty gritty of legal administration ” in September 2016.

Note: You can place value on margin-top propery which will increase or decrease the gap in between your paragraph. To be more closer to one another you need to place value on unsigned number.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.