Info Boxes

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jen Shea

Hi There,

Are you there any instructions on places info boxes on the site? I can’t seem to find anything in the tutorials.

(see attached screen-shot from the demo site).

Thank you!!

Shekhar Bhandari
    Participant

Hi Jen,
    Your Screenshot is not attached so we are a bit confused what you are talking about. Could you please upload the screenshot.

Thanks.

Jen Shea

Odd, I uploaded it. it’s from this page:

http://demo.styledthemes.com/demos/puresimple/info-boxes/

I would like to try this style – from the demo page you can see they are boxed, side by side but I cannot find instructions for that.

Thank you,
    Jen

Shekhar Bhandari
    Participant

Hi Jen,
    There is snippets for this in the theme package folder. In theme package folder there is html snippets folder inside it you could find info-boxes.txt

Thanks.

Jen Shea

Hello,

I do not understand what you are trying to tell me??

I have the snippets already, but what I need is how to format the boxes so I can have one side by side and then a couple underneath? Is there coding anywhere that can help me? I want it to look the same as on the demo site. (as per link in last message).

Thank you.

Shekhar Bhandari
    Participant

Hi Jen,
    That formatting is called bootstrap columns formatting. To know more about bootstrap columns formatting you could see http://getbootstrap.com/css/#grid.
    Furthermore, if you want same like the demo site you could use the following html format.

First info box content here
    Second info box content here
    Third info box content here
    Fourth info box content here

Thanks.

Jen Shea

Thank you Shekhar, I will give that a try. I am not knowledgeable on Bootstrap… yet. 🙂

Jen Shea

Hi, still need help…

I’ve tried attaching a file again.

My client wants to have ‘boxes’ like the screenshot I’ve attached. (first attachment)

I created the boxes, as per your last instructions, however, how do I create the different size fonts & colours, within the box?
    I can change the colour, but not the sizes.. I want the title of each box to be a larger font than the body of the text box.

(see second attached)

I need to get this right and done. I’m hating this site and starting to hate the client. LOL

The second issue I’m having is: The Widget boxes… for example the Top boxes. I want them ONLY on the welcome page. So, I checked all the pages I didn’t want it on… that didn’t work. So, then I tried only checking the page that I did want it on… that didn’t work. No matter what I check or not, the Top boxes show on every page 🙁

What can I do about that? I’ve got a screen shot of that… (3rd)

Thank you!!
    ScreenShot2015-01-22at8.57.27PM.png
    ScreenShot2015-01-22at9.24.33PM.png
    ScreenShot2015-01-22at9.25.29PM.png

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Shekhar Bhandari
    Participant

Hi Jen,
    To have a box like the first screenshot you could use a

tag for the title and

Tag for the content. For example:

Your Title Here

Your Content Here

To solve out the second problem have a look at the given tutorial.
    https://www.styledthemes.com/pure-simple-pro-setup/324-show-a-widget-on-select-pages-only.

Thanks.

Jen Shea

I just want to tell you I’m very grateful all the help you give me!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.