Information boxes – html snippet missing

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Circumference Information boxes – html snippet missing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Millielil

Hi

I would like to use the information boxes as displayed on the demo site, but the snippets aren’t in my package…. Can you help please?

Sushil Adhikari

Are you referring to the “front-page-demo” snippet?

Millielil

No, the front page snippet I found in a different thread, was also missing from my package…

I would like to create the information boxes as they are shown on the demo site, but I can’t find the html snippet to with…

John Bourke
    Participant

Hi,

As timezones can delay replies, maybe this can help. I took a look at the source code of the demo site and it shows, for example:

Important
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque non nisi ante. Donec pretium dignissim orci, at placerat neque malesuada vitae. Praesent viverra at sapien in rhoncus. Maecenas a arcu ut ante

AND:

Important
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque non nisi ante. Donec pretium dignissim orci, at placerat neque malesuada vitae. Praesent viverra at sapien in rhoncus. Maecenas a arcu ut ante

so, I guess these are the snippets you are looking for. Hope it helps!
    John

Millielil

thank you I will give it a try 🙂

Sushil Adhikari

@John Thanks for that code. You are correct with the code for both the default style as well as the one with colour added “aqua”.

@Millielil
    What you are looking for is what John posted. Also thanks for bring this to my attention as it appears I did forget to add that snippet. I will have to do this on the next update.

In the meantime, I just made this snippet available here for anyone who needs it until I add it to the update.

information-boxes.txt

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.