Issue with bottom widget

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Flat Responsive Issue with bottom widget

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi

Thank you for all the great support.

Like I mentioned in a different post I just changed my theme from circumference to flat responsive.

I am having problems with the bottom widget. It looks like, I don’t know, semi-transparent?! I cannot figure out what the problem is, but the words are hardly visible, so weird.
    You can see the weirdness here:
    http://www.numerologi.nu/numerologi/
    at the bottom…

Can you figure out what it is doing? :blink: :silly:

Thank you 🙂

Binaya D
    Participant

Hi There,

It seems that you have use the text color as white, so please use the following css to fix your issue or you can change via the customize option:

.fr_widgets_bottom_widget p {
        color: rebeccapurple;
    }

Thanks

I see the purple, but the rest of it is still kind of hidden, its like it’s under a veil.

Maybe it is something that went wrong with the theme shift? Should I remove the widget?

Binaya D
    Participant

We have provided the color as purple , so you can use #000 for to get the black font

Yeah I get that, but the code doesn’t make it possible to change all of the “invisible” text. Most of it is still hidden.

So I don’t know, maybe a different code?

Or should I just delete and try a different widget?

Binaya D
    Participant

Are you using child theme or parent theme to make the changes?

it seems that in h1 to h6 color has given the white, so we should fix this also.

I’m using the child theme like you guys say is a good idea.

I have no idea what you just said. Where are these white colors put in? I thought the widgets just went with the normal layout.

It just confuses me because the sign up form is from mailchimp and configured through them, so I don’t get why it is doing this.

Binaya D
    Participant

Hi There,

We have replied you via live chat.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.