LayerSlider Help

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Encounters LayerSlider Help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Good Evening Andre,

I was able to download LayerSlider for Encounters without a problem but I’m having a hard time placing the layerslider on the showcase header banner. When I view the tutorial, I get completely stuck at 3:41. So…because the LayerSlider plugin appeared on my Dashboard. I went in from the there to set everything up. After setting my slides up without a problem, the slider is too large for the Header Showcase Banner. I have no idea how to get it to fit…help! LOL

Thank you,

Jeannette

Sushil Adhikari

The layer slider should be responsive so when you publish it, it will resize accordingly to the space available in the Showcase widget position. The LayerSlider is actually supposed to be responsive, but if it’s not cooperating, then you may need to let the developer know it’s not. However, make sure that your slider width setting (Global Settings)is 1170 pixels and whatever your height is to be (the demo is 355 pixels in height).

I got it! The page was on full-with so I just turned it off and wholla, it fit to the page. Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.